Webinar – Introduction to Detailed Toll calculation
TSCHAKKA! We started our 2021 PTV Developer Components webinar series last Tuesday. The German kickoff session was a success and we will provide an English session next Tuesday, April 20th (10:00 CEST).
Tomasz Lotocki, Bernd Welter and Maximilian Vogel will introduce you into the new DETAILED TOLL which is now providing access to
- Improved handling of time dependent toll
- Alternative payment methods
- Distance matrices with persistent travel time, distance and toll
- And more
Feel free to register at https://discover.ptvgroup.com/PTV_Transportation_Webinars…
Webinar – Discover the new features of PTV xServer 2.22
PTV xServer 2.22 has been released recently.
What are the new functions? Features?
- xData: Retrieve additional segment information via segment IDs, e.g. from routing or matching results
- xData: Apply annotations and absolute speeds with custom Feature Layers (Integration sample)
- xLocate: Use as allowed countries also country subdivisions like US states
- xDima/xRoute: Penalize turns on intersections, e.g.
Don´t miss the Toll Webinar on Monday
On Monday at 10:00 AM CET we will proudly present you our PTV xServer Toll calculation special.
Here are four reasons to join Bernd Welter on Monday:
- Basic information about the parametrization, architecture and quality of results of the toll calculation.
Missed our Webinar? Recording is available now
You missed our webinar about the PTV xServer 1.20.1 release?
You want to know more about PTV xTerritory and Emission Calculation? You want to see some fancy demos?
Have a look at the recorded session:
Thanks to all attendees! If you have any further questions.…
One Week left!!
There is only one week left when we will proudly present you our PTV xServer 1.20.1 release. The Webinar takes place next Tuesday at 2:00 PM CET.
At the webinar we will not just explain you the new features of the 1.20.1 release, but also there will be many demos where you will discover how these features look like.…
Discover the new features of PTV xServer 1.20.1 in our next webinar!
You are very welcome to participate in our next webinar where you could be one of the first who experience live the new features of our PTV xServer 1.20.1 release.
PTV xTerritory Server:
- You will experience how incompatibilities can be included in the territory planning when it is not recommendable to assign certain locations to specific territories
- You will get to know the new function that provides a quick way to estimate the route travel times within a territory
- You will learn about the new activity limits for territory planning
PTV xMap Server:
- You will discover the new possibility of displaying Truck Attributes and Traffic Incidents
PTV xRoute Server:
- You will see the expansion of the emission calculation which is now also available for the UK and Australia
For more detailed information, you can click here.…