The new PTV xServer API version 2.27 is available! Besides a lot of features set from experimental to stable, these are the new highlights:
- Support to import own content in a new distance matrix
- Support to change vehicle parameters at each waypoint for more accurate results (e.g. considering the impact of loading and unloading during the route)
- Identification of start and end of traffic incidents like traffic jams in the route event list
- New optimization mode “Premium” to get higher quality solutions (experimental, special license required)
- Support to minimize the monetary costs specified for each vehicle (experimental, special license required)
If you are interested in the full list of features and improvements, you can check the corresponding release notes here.
Please note that the PTV Content Update Service 2.27 is also available including the update of several third-party components. Moreover, the handling of combined transports will change in the HERE maps from 2023.2H on. The PTV xServer 2.27.0 is already prepared for this. To get proper combined transport results, you should use this or a newer PTV xServer version for the upcoming HERE maps.
For on-premise solutions you can download the latest version from the PTV xServer Customer Area: https://www.ptvgroup.com/en/solutions/products/ptv-xserver/customer-area/ (login and license required)
For cloud solutions we provide a test and production system based on this release. The production system of PTV xServer internet will be updated following this schedule:
- 17.01.23: Productive system hosted in Europe
- 18.01.23: Productive system hosted in US
- 19.01.23: Productive system hosted in Australia
Check the Cluster Overview page to get more information about existing PTV xServer internet deployments.