PTV xServer 126.96.36.199 service release is available now!
It contains several Bugfixes and Improvements, the Highlights of the 188.8.131.52 Version are:
- Improvement: The layer size for road editor data is automatically determined.
- Bugfix: The distance matrix is properly deleted, even if there is competing access from multiple module instances.
- Bugfix: Using a rolling logging strategy, the compressed files are also created in case of renaming conflicts.
PTV xMapmatch Server:
- Improvement: Performance improvement and same results with complete maps compared to partial maps by implementing an optimized map access.
- Bugfix: In special cases matches in the border area of countries are now considered.
PTV xLocate Server:
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of using an empty array of addresses in the method findAddresses.
PTV xRoute Server:
- Bugfix: Inconsistent dynamic feature layers do not produce system failures on a running PTV xServer.
- The ISO code of France is considered correctly when routing with EXCLUDE_COUNTRIES or ROUTING_COUNTRIES on PTV Europe City Maps 2017.2 or newer.
- Removed inconsequential entries of segment malus values for delivery vehicles from standard routing profiles.
PTV xMap Server:
- Bugfix: A module restart could cause a temporary delay of pending feature layer updates from the PTV Content Update Service for all modules. Now pending update messages are handled correctly on any module restart.
PTV xTour Server:
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of break intervals with a zero second break.
- Bugfix: Fixed crash in case of vehicle operating intervals with a one second length in special cases.
- Bugfix: Changed the method findToursForUnscheduledOrder to get the maximal number of proposals by considering both input plan and unscheduled vehicles.
See the 184.108.40.206 Release Notes for more details.
The PTV xServer 220.127.116.11 can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.