We provide a new service release for all PTV xServer. The new release contains several improvements and bugfixes.
- Improvement: Improved performance when amending a new location by avoiding calculation of unnecessary distance matrix fields.
- Bugfix: Capital Cities are displayed correctly at all zoom levels
- Bugfix: The API RoutingParameter ALLOW_SEGMENT_VIOLATIONS works again.
- Bugfix: Input plans are handled correctly for
Additionaly, there is a security update which concerns all PTV xServer:
- Security Update: commons-collections update to 3.2.2
Further changes are listed in the Release Notes.
The following PTV xServer versions are now available:
- PTV xCluster 18.104.22.168
- PTV xDima 22.214.171.124
- PTV xLoad 126.96.36.199
- PTV xLocate 188.8.131.52
- PTV xMap 184.108.40.206
- PTV xMapmatch 220.127.116.11
- PTV xRoute 18.104.22.168
- PTV xTerritory 22.214.171.124
- PTV xTour 126.96.36.199
- PTV xServer Bundle 188.8.131.52
The updated PTV xServer can be downloaded from the customer area of the PTV Developer Zone. If you need further information or support please contact the Support Team.