today I would like to to draw your attention to a rework and extension of our
Code Sample Browser
We made a layout change, implementing a navigation menu with the entries sample, code and description at the bottom of the samples’ tabs.
Next to this we added two new code samples:
Basic and advanced tour planning
with PTV xTour 1.16 (Beta)
The simple to use graphic interface of the tour planning samples offers the following possibilities:
- Generate randomly a sample depot and orders for the tour planning.
- Make small experiments
- with stop and vehicle parameters.
- with restrictions and algorithm parameters (advanced sample).
- Watch the planning results directly in the map.
- Take a detailed look on the results in the tour tables (advanced sample).
- And, of course, get direct access to the code in the editor.
However, of course this is not the last step belonging to the Code Sample Browser. The tool is always in motion through a continuing development making small usability improvements as well as integrating new code samples and implemeting new ideas.
Observing the Code Sample Browser from time to time you would find smaller or bigger changes we hope you’ll enjoy.