we are still in time line! In 5 days we are ready to provide PTV’s new xServer release. Keep your fingers crossed that the last tests are successful and I don’t need to postpone the release date.
What can you expect with our fresh released product family of developer components?
PTV xLocate Server 1.14
- Improved performance for single field search.
- Improved geocoding for customers in North America.
- Finally auto suggest respectively auto completion is implemented.
- 7-digit postcode GB and 6-digit postcode NLD are available as additional map content.
- Search for ferries and piggybacks in the context of combined transport
PTV xMap Server 1.14
- Visualization of ferry and piggyback icons in the context of combined transport
PTV xMapMatch Server 1.14
- Direct access to segment information like network class, speed limits, etc.
- Improved segment referencing crossing country borders.
- Improved result list for further actions.
PTV xRoute Server 1.14
- Use ferries and piggybacks as via points for combined transport.
- Use CEN-Norm for emission reporting.
- For our french customers: ECO-Tax will be automatically reported.
- Use toll scenarios for future cost scenarios via extended route calculation.
- Particle filter is a new part of toll costs for Suisse.
- Tunnel restriction codes are implemented for granted transit purposes.
- New functionality: bulk request in order to calculate a big number of routings in one request. Distances and times are added in the output.
PTV xTour Server 1.14
- Integration of the current TourOpt.dll.
- New object model implemented for vehicles.
- Interfaces revised.
- Multi distance matrices are operational for different vehicle types.
- Dynamic trailer / train planning.
- Progress of tour planning could be terminated.
PTV xDima Server 1.14
- Use of truck attributes within xDima calculation is operational.
- Enhancement of route parameters for different vehicle profiles.
- Progress of Dima calculation could be terminated.
PTV xServer add-on WebSDK 1.14
(former known as PTV xInet Server)
- Availability of functions from PTV xLocate Server, PTV xMap Server and PTV xRoute Server.
- Enhanced WebSDK.
All PTV xServer will be available at PTV Developer Zone for Download if you are registered as customer. Otherwise you have to wait a little bit longer until the DVDs are delivered.
Further question? Don’t hesitate to contact our support team or comment on this post.
Dr. Michael Nutto
Product Manager of PTV Developer Components